“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trip to the Interactive Art Museum

I had seen so many pictures on the facebook pages of my friends here in Korea where it looked like they were actually involved in a painting somehow and I had to go and check it out. I picked a weekend where I had some free time (those are few and far between!) and started getting organised to head into Seoul... then I realised I didn't know where we were going... Special mention in this post goes to the lovely Rosie for providing some last minute directions (also because this time they were really good directions...this time...lol)!

 We jumped on the subway and headed for Sindorim station and found the Interactive Art Museum without any problems... finding the ticket office around the corner from it and then the right door to get in was a little challenging but even though they had very little English the people working there were happy to help. It was such a cool thing to go to, like a large winding series of rooms, full of the most amazing 3D paintings that you could interact with. It was also amazing to see the large number of people going through it and how no-one seemed to get stressed, everyone just waited for their turn, and patiently! I have had a lot of fun playing with the photo's since then so I have attached a bunch of them below. Definitely a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment